Please drop off at camp at 8:45 a.m. and pick up at 3:45 p.m.
If your child will be late or absent, please call the camp office: 359-4900.
From Blue Hill: Take Route 15 South over Caterpillar Hill, past Eggemoggin Country Store to the stop sign. Take a right, staying on Route 15 South (about 1⁄4 mile), then bear right onto Herrick Road. Travel Herrick Road for 3/10 mile. Turn right onto Camp Lane. Travel straight until you come to our parking area. Please drive slowly.
From Deer Isle: Go over the bridge and take the first paved road on your left, which is Herrick Road. Follow for 3/10 mile and turn right onto Camp Lane. Travel straight until you come to our parking area. Please drive slowly.
Take the Bus
We will be coordinating with Brown’s Busing for the 2022 Season! The following are our designated locations for those interested in utilizing our transportation:
- Blue Hill Consolidated School: 8:00 a.m—— 3:55 p.m
- Deer Isle Stonington High School: 7:20 a.m —— 4:20 p.m
- Penobscot Community School: 7:45 a.m —— 4:10 p.m
- Old Brooksville Fire Station: 7:35 a.m —— 4:20 p.m
- Sedgwick Elementary: 8:20 a.m —— 3:40 p.m
- Brooklin School: 8:00 a.m —— 3:50 p.m
*****UPDATE: There will be construction occurring in Blue Hill this summer, due to this times are subject to change. Your patience is appreciated!*****
Questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 359-4900.
Parents please remember:
- Parents who are picking up and dropping off campers at camp, please give the buses plenty of space while the children get on and/or off the bus!
- It is very important that the campers arrive at the bus stop on time and that a parent/guardian stays with your child until they get on the bus and should be waiting when your child gets off the bus. We will not leave a child unattended but our counselors are not intended to be responsible for campers until they get on the bus in the morning. Similarly, our counselors are not intended to be responsible for campers once campers get off the bus in the afternoon.
- Bus drivers have final authority on the bus.
- In order to provide space for everyone who wants/needs bus transportation, please notify us of your decision about riding the bus no later than three days before each week begins. If you signed up for transportation during registration, you do not have to contact us unless your plans change.
- The NDC Code of Conduct applies to transportation as well as to camp facilities.
- If your child’s transportation to or from camp changes (for example, your child needs to get off the bus in Sedgwick instead of Blue Hill one day because they are going over to a friend’s after camp), please contact us at the camp office.