If you are driving your camper, please drop off at camp at 8:45 a.m. and pick up at 3:45 p.m.
From Blue Hill: Take Route 15 South over Caterpillar Hill, past Eggemoggin Country Store to the stop sign. Take a right, staying on Route 15 South (about 1⁄4 mile), then bear right onto Herrick Road. Travel Herrick Road for 3/10 mile. Turn right onto Camp Lane. Travel straight until you come to our parking area. Please drive slowly.
From Deer Isle: Go over the bridge and take the first paved road on your left, which is Herrick Road. Follow for 3/10 mile and turn right onto Camp Lane. Travel straight until you come to our parking area. Please drive slowly.
Take the Bus
We have coordinated with Brown’s Bussing, LLC to devise the bus schedule and stops for the 2019 season.
Old Brooksville Fire House, Varnumville Rd. 7:35 a.m. 4:25 p.m.
Penobscot Community School 7:45 a.m. 4:10 p.m.
Peninsula Skating Rink, Union St, Blue Hill 8:00 a.m. 4:00 p.m.
Sedgwick Elementary School 8:20 a.m. 3:50 p.m.
Brooklin School 7:50 a.m. 4:20 p.m.
Deer Isle Stonington High School 8:20 a.m. 3:45 p.m.
Questions? Please contact us at email@example.com or 374-9906.
Parents please remember:
- It is very important that the campers arrive at the bus stop on time and that a parent/guardian stays with your child until they get on the bus and should be waiting when your child gets off the bus. We will not leave a child unattended but our counselors are not intended to be responsible for campers until they get on the bus. Similarly, our counselors are not intended to be responsible for campers once campers get off the bus.
- Bus drivers have final authority on the bus.
- In order to provide space for everyone who wants/needs bus transportation, please notify us of your decision about riding the bus no later than three days before each week begins. If you signed up for transportation during registration, you do not have to contact us unless your plans change.
- The NDC Code of Conduct applies to transportation as well as to camp facilities.
- If your child’s transportation to or from camp changes (for example, your child needs to get off the bus in Sedgwick instead of Blue Hill one day because they are going over to a friend’s after camp), please contact us at the camp office. If your child will be late or absent, please call the camp office: 359-4900.